Dedicated PPC Management
Kashmer Interactive has tons of experience managing paid search campaigns, including Google Adwords and Microsoft’s Bing Ads. We have managed a wide range of accounts for a wide range of clients. Our PPC campaign management has included small monthly budgets, large monthly budgets, retargeting, product listing ads and more.
Product listing ads provide the ability to list your products in the shopping portion of Google’s Organic results. Have you ever completed a search and wondered how on earth that small block of products showed up? Those are product listing ads and we have experience managing those with typically extremely low CPC’s.
With the ever changing landscape of paid search advertising it’s become increasingly difficult to understand all the ins and outs. Things like retargeting, mobile, competitive messaging and bid management – an experienced hand is a huge asset!
Kashmer Interactive provides services for clients throughout the U.S., including Charlotte, Columbia, Rock Hill, Fort Mill & surrounding South Carolina markets. Contact us today and learn more about how we can help! Call (704) 981-1010 or visit our contact us page.
We are Adwords Qualified. Being qualified gives us a handful of benefits, which includes staying up to speed on changes and letting clients know we are serious about campaign management.
Pay Per Click / Paid Search Management can include:
- Ad Creation
- Ad Optimization
- Account / Campaign Build Out
- Account / Campaign Re-structuring
- A – B Testing
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Targeting
- Geo – Targeting
- Landing Page Optimization
- Account Data Analysis
- Website Usability (updates / consulting)
- Ad Extensions
Contact us today for more information on how we can help manage your paid search (ppc) campaigns.
Benefits of Having Your PPC Campaign’s Managed by a Third Party
- Lower CPL (Cost Per Lead) – Utilizing a professional agency ensure’s the ball is on the right target which results in lower CPL’s over the long haul which can actually make the campaign worth investing in.
- Professional Knowledge – There is more to managing a PPC Campaign than simply dropping in some campaigns, adgroups and text ads and clicking run. There is a strategy that is implemented to ensure the best performance.
- Reasonable Fees – Not comparing other service providers, our management fees are extremely affordable, which translates into quicker ROI on your investment. Making up the different in fees quicker means more profitability for you (the client).
- Staying Ahead of the Competition – Things are always changing. Utilizing a third party means staying current with the latest changes from Advertisers like Google and Bing. This provides the ability to test things and simply stay ahead of the market.