Browse our current available positions. (if on mobile, the application form is located below).
SEO Account / Campaign Manager
Updated: May 23rd, 2018
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina (Baxter Village Area)
- Full time
- Compensation: $55K – $85K
- In-Office: Monday – Friday
- Hours: 40 Hours per week
Kashmer Interactive, LLC is seeking an experienced (seasoned) SEO Account / Campaign Manager. This position is responsible for the creation and execution of SEO Strategies for managed clients. This position requires direct client communication: face to face, phone and email. This position is responsible for the SEO Growth of each client managed, which includes website traffic, leads and revenue growth. The SEO Account Manager will actively create, manage and complete the work needed to achieve SEO results.
This position requires a minimum of 2 years managing clients. This position requires an extensive knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Content Marketing and other areas of related internet marketing. This position also requires first hand experience in the implementation of SEO tactics as well as link building.
- 2+ years of SEO experience required
- 2+ years of client management experience required
- Degree or equivalent experience required
- The ability to communicate well verbally and written (internally and externally)
- The ability to organize and manage face to face & phone meetings with clients
- Must be detail oriented with a can do attitude
- The ability to use Microsoft products, including Excel and Word
- Must have a working knowledge of WordPress and can make changes
- The ability to create and execute on link building strategies to secure inbound links
- The ability to detect technical SEO problems utilizing tools and html analysis
- Past Experience with AdWords and PPC Services is a Plus
Position Responsibilities & Duties
- Occasional travel to visit clients (this is not common, but does happen from time to time)
- Ability to create, present and implement strong SEO strategies
- Creation and implementation of on-site SEO efforts
- Creation and implementation of link building efforts
- Creation and implementation of content & site publishing efforts
- The ability to multi-task and manage a workload of tasks with expected due dates
- To provide increases in organic website traffic as well as increases in leads / revenues
Kashmer Interactive, LLC is a cutting edge SEO agency that provides excellent results. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing agency where you can get in on the ground floor.
This role offers a salary + commission compensation package. The salary package provides incentive for hard workers to grow yearly income based on clients managed, ultimately providing the ability to put your talents to work and be rewarded for doing so.
You will work along-side a talented crew of SEO professionals, helping advance your career in SEO / Internet Marketing. Benefits also include a casual / relaxed dress code, plenty of PTO and an environment of learning from the best. Kashmer Interactive also offers Health Insurance benefits for full-time employees.
Apply Today by completing the Form.