Browse our current available positions at Kashmer Interactive.
Internet Marketing Associate
Date Posted: October, 2018
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina (Baxter Village Area)
- Full time
- Compensation: Yearly salary range of $32K – $38K
- In-Office: Monday – Friday
- Hours: 40 Hours per week
This is an entry level position that will use a range of skill sets to accomplish work related to internet marketing activities. This position will be responsible for supporting the agency’s Account Manager / SEO Specialist on various task oriented work. This includes working with client websites, CMS systems, web analytics, data mining, data collection, outreach, website maintenance and overall general web research and support. This position is specific to someone on an internet marketing / digital marketing track.
- Familiar with SEO
- Detail oriented with a can do attitude
- The ability to use Microsoft products, including Excel and Word
- The ability to use and perform changes in website content management systems (especially WordPress)
- The ability to communicate well; written and verbally (internally and externally)
Position Duties May Include
- Making changes in a wide range of website content management systems (WordPress, Magento, Big Commerce, Shopify, etc.)
- Using Google Analytics to mine / collect data
- Completing internet research to collect data with specific requirements
- Completing outreach leveraging good verbal and written communication
- Managing link building projects
- Leveraging Microsoft Excel to consolidate, extract and research data
- Using internal project management software to delegate / complete work
- Assisting in completing reports leveraging multiple data sources
- Managing content creation efforts for website pages and blog posts
The Internet Marketing Associate position is typical of someone directly out of college that has taken an online / digital marketing direction. This would include some mix of marketing and technology classes with a strong use of computers. This is a learning position for someone new to internet marketing / client services.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing internet marketing agency and get in on the ground floor. You will learn different facets of internet marketing, especially SEO. You will learn how to manage workflows. You will learn what it takes to help businesses grow their online presence, website traffic and leads. Benefits also include a casual / relaxed dress code, initial PTO, career advancement and learning cutting edge internet marketing strategies & skills.
Apply Today by completing the Form.